Once a request has been submitted, there are two places to view and manage submitted requests both found on the left navigation links: the Home page and the Requests page.
On the Home page, you will see a list of actions that need to be taken. Click on each action to see a list of the requests that fall within this action. You can then click an individual request to navigate to the request details and take action. We recommend using the Home page view to manage open requests to completion.
On the Requests page you will see a list of all open work order requests. Requests can be searched or filtered by status, location, request number, submission date, and start/service date to find any request whether open, completed or canceled. Click into a specific request to navigate request details and take action.
When on an individual request page, you can do the following:
- View, edit or cancel a request
- View an estimate for a request
- Ask for an estimate revision for a request
- Approve an estimate for a request
- Schedule the job after estimate is accepted
- Message the vendor about a request