Reschedule an opportunity if the previously scheduled availability no longer works, the opportunity will enter the Rescheduling Status.
The vendor and/or the client can initiate rescheduling by submitting new availability on a previously Scheduled opportunity. The other party can then accept, or counter the availability. This process continues until a new availability is agreed upon and the opportunity is Scheduled.
- Navigate to your Dashboard tab located in the left column. Locate the desired opportunity and click on Take Action to see further detail and review your calls to action at the top of the page. Rescheduling is available on opportunities currently in the Scheduled Status
- Select Reschedule. Outline your new Date & Time of Arrival, and Submit.
- The opportunity will now display under the Rescheduling Status and the new availability will go to the client pending review.
Responding to Rescheduling:
- Opportunities that need your response will be located on your Dashboard tab under Needs Attention - Rescheduling or on your Calendar tab.
- Navigate to the Opportunity Card. Review the Clients Availability at the top of the page, select a proposed date & time of arrival, or Propose a Different time and Submit.