Use an Estimate / Bid to outline the projected cost for the completion of services, utilizing your standardized rates.
Respond to an opportunity within 24 hours [2 hours for emergency opportunities] to meet your Response Time Service Level Agreement.
- Navigate to your Dashboard tab located in the left column. Locate the desired opportunity and click on Take Action to see further detail and review your calls to action at the top of the page.
- You will be given the option to Submit an Estimate, Submit a Walkthrough, Clarify Scope of Work, or Decline Opportunity. Select Submit an Estimate.
- You will then be prompted to input your pricing. As this is a Rate Card relationship, your hourly rates, trip fees, etc. will be pre-populated when selected. Fill out the estimated hours required/ quantity for each line item. You will still be able to input material costs as needed.
- Outline your terms & conditions, and Submit.
- Your response will be sent to the client pending review. Once approved you will receive a notification outlining the details of the approval.