Vendors are expected to meet SLA expectations on 80% of their opportunities & recurring services. Meeting the 80% expectation means you are in-compliance. Non-compliance can result in loss of opportunities or associated penalty fees.
Workflows to stay compliant:
- Respond by submitting an Estimate, Walkthrough, Scope Clarification, or Decline Jobs within 24 hours, or within 2 hours for emergencies:
- Navigate to your Dashboard tab located in the left column. Filter by Status, Type, and Service Line to locate the desired opportunity.
- Click on Take Action to see further detail and review your calls to action at the top of the page.
- To Respond, select Submit an Estimate, Submit a Walkthrough, Clarify Scope of Work, or Decline. Outline your response, and Submit.
- Your response will be sent to the Client for review. Once approved you will receive notification
- Marking Jobs, both On-demand Opportunities and Recurring Services Complete within 24 hours of scheduled date:
For One Time Services:
- Locate the desired opportunity. A scheduled opportunity may be found on your Dashboard tab under the Scheduled Status or on your Calendar tab.
- Click on Take Action to see further detail and review your calls to action at the top of the page. Select Complete Job.
- You will be asked to fill out at least one of the following: Summary of Work Completed, Completion Photos, and/or Completion Report. You may also outline your own Invoice / Job Reference number.
- Select Complete Job. By completing the job you have begun the invoicing process. Payment can be tracked using your Invoices tab.
- If the job is NOT complete, you may request to Reschedule [Schedule Change] or open a Change Order if additional funds are needed.
For Recurring Services:
- Navigate to the Recurring Services tab located on the left column. Locate the desired job under Upcoming Visits.
- Click on the Actions drop-down to the right of the corresponding job.
- Select Mark Complete. By completing the job you have begun the invoicing process. Payment can be tracked using your Invoices tab.
- If the visit is NOT complete, you can request a New Visit Time/ Schedule or Cancel.
For Ticketing Services (DCA):
- Navigate to your Actionable Tickets tab located on the left column and use ticket filters to navigate to a specific ticket. Remember to check the Client, Location, and PIck-up/Drop-off dates.
- On the right-hand side, you will see your Actions.
- You may then Edit / Create Ticket to review the Articles Of Clothing and adjust if necessary.
- Mark the ticket as Dropped Off and Save.